To celebrate the launch of Patricia Hipwell's new book, logonliteracy is giving you the chance to win a copy of Hooking Students into Learning … in all curriculum areas.
We're giving away three copies of this comprehensive collection of strategies and activities, each valued at $149.99.
How to enter the competition:
To enter the competition go to the competition post on the logonliteracy Facebook page and share an example of an activity you have used in the classroom to engage students in learning.
It doesn't have to be complex, fancy or technical... We'd love to hear what you did and how students responded. You have until midday (AEST) on Friday, November 2.
logonliteracy will select the best three entries, with the winners announced on Facebook and contacted by Messenger.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- This competition is being run by logonliteracy (ABN: 60 235 803 784) whose registered office is located in Kangaroo Point, Queensland, Australia.
- The competition is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over except close relatives and anyone otherwise connected to logonliteracy or judging the competition.
- There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering the competition an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition is run on Facebook on the logonliteracy facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/logonliteracy)
- Closing date for entry will be midday, Friday, November 2, 2018 AEST. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- All submissions posted on the page within the competition period will be judged by logonliteracy based on creativity and innovation. The three winners will be announced on Facebook and contact directly via Messenger.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is a copy of Hooking Students into Learning … in all curriculum areas,valued at $149.99. The winners will be able to collect their prize at the book launch or will receive the book in the mail at no cost to the winner.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winners will be notified by DM on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner about how to redeem the prize.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.